17.12.09

Pictures and Poems


I think this has to do with either "having a good eye" or "being positive".




Just some bambina-esque photos I found at weheartit.com. I love all the pictures there! Such an ispiring idea.

Tomorrow I am leaving on a great ship! I will cruise through the ocean and hopefully come out with some great pictures. I bought a new bathing suit, which has filled me with excitement.

A poem I like from Merrymeeting Marsh: Poems for Children & Youthful Adults (I found it at a used book sale, the punctuation is verry off, but it has such cool doodles from the previous owner!):

"The Fashion Followers"

"You can fly anywhere you want to,"
as Peter Pan said to Wendy,
"if there's nothing you have to hold on to.
Be trendy.

Avoiding dogmatic fetters
you can follow the fashion setters;
wherever they take you
will certainly make you
look better by far than your betters....

If people with lots of money
are dressing in sacks of gunny
you should dress that way too-
good for them, good for you-
no matter if it looks funny.


And finally,


All images from weheartit.com

12 comments:

  1. I like the first one, I'm thinking maybe being positive? or perhaps just having a good eye haha :)
    have fun on your cruise! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ballet <3 nice picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow this is beautiful. thaank you for your comment. and for bearing with me. :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore the second photo. Makes me wish I went further in ballet.


    http://fashionroadkill-halifax.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What dreamy photos, and what touching text to go along with them. Great blog.

    Love
    Rebecca, Maddy, and Alec
    La Société de Mode | The Fashion Society

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my god!! That ballet picture is amazing!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. when I see the bellet classes, my feet start hurting me ;D

    ReplyDelete
  8. adorable post! agree in all the words.. loving the pics as well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i absoluetly love the pictures and quotes especialy the first two:)xx

    peterbellandtinkerpan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete