9.6.10







Theory dress, J.Crew Belt, Gifted Bracelet (I love you, Nathalie!),Ray-Ban Cat Eyes, Sam Edelman oxfords

I am infinitely regretful for my posting habits of late... from when I got back from New York to the final week of school was completely crazy. Prom, finals, term papers, ahhh! I made it, though. Yay.

It's hotter than a manicotti right now (Julie & Julia, anyone?), so I like to wear as little clothes as possible. Though I feel like I've thickened up a bit, probably thanks to this. Uhh.

Thank you for still reading The Bambina!!!

-Olivia

8 comments:

  1. that dress is gorgeous! perfect for summer :)

    Isabel @ Walk of Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the colors! awesome outfit.

    xo Alison

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so pretty!! I love your shades and your smile :-) xoxoxoxoo

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love you tooo! and how gorgeous are those shoes?!?! well you look just gorgeous all around:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. you make that outfit look lovely! i like your blog!

    ReplyDelete