3.4.10

Glamour


Those are beautiful pants, no?



"In Budget Blues", Bon S/S 2010

I see these as a slightly edgy, punk take on 40's boyish glamour. Reallllly love the hair and model! (Can't find her name, though.)

A recent jaunt to Sephora went like this:
Makeup Artist: What can I help you find?
The Bambina: I love red lipstick. A bright blue-red would be nice!
MA: *shock* Uh, RED LIPSTICK?!! YOU?!! It's so... can I say it?
The Bambina: Say it, say it!
MA: Red lipstick. It's outdated! It's for 45 year-old women who want to look sexy! It completely overwhlems you! Let's find you a nice pink.

I ended up loving this burgundy Benetint, but I'm pretty sure I'll still wear my red lips. Add "nonconformist" to list of things they make me feel like!

source: Fashion Copious

13 comments:

  1. Those pants in the first photo look perfect! I don't care what the MA says, I still love my red lipstick haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love black and white shots...there is just something about them

    Walk of Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  3. ie only just stumbled on your blog but these pictures are gorgeous!
    so great
    Holly x

    ReplyDelete
  4. wtf?? i love red lips!! i work at Sephora and i'd never say anything like that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice photos! love that last look... so edgy esp the hairstyle!

    xoxo jenna
    http://thepetiteblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those pants..... they are very nice.... great shots....

    Have a wonderful day!!!!

    xxx
    CEO

    ReplyDelete
  7. i think these pics are amazing keep up the good work. i absolutely love ur style follow me on blogger thx.

    ReplyDelete
  8. really nice outfits!!! Lovely photos!!
    xx
    Laura


    www.pursesandi.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. What was that lady talking about!!! A Red Lip is nothing but sophistication and elegance. The only way a red lip works is to own your own style! So screw her.

    Love,
    elisabeth adele

    www.thejoysoflifezzz@tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. The first image is so stunning. That shirt is awesome.
    x

    ReplyDelete